Talking Heals – Counselling in Crawley
Whether you are struggling with a one off problem or something you’ve been carrying around for a long time, the right therapist can help you find solutions and understanding.
I am a fully qualified Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counsellor working in a private practice as a Counsellor in Crawley, West Sussex. In addition, I offer counselling from my practice in London SE1. As a Registered and Accredited member of my professional body BACP (the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) I will provide you with a competent, ethical service reinforced by many years solid experience and a commitment to continuously update my professional skills and knowledge. Read more about me.
I will provide you with:-
- a warm, non-judgemental, caring setting in order to build a trusting therapeutic relationship. I will help you explore any difficulties you may be experiencing, in order to empower you, to make the necessary changes to live a more fulfilling life.
- a safe and confidential environment in both Crawley and London SE1.
- reduced fee for initial consultation/assessment to discuss your counselling needs, answer any questions and identify any concerns you may have.
- a therapeutic approach personalised to your individual needs.
- weekly appointments available, with regular 6 weekly reviews to monitor progress.
- brief and longer term therapy sessions according to your needs.
- Counselling for individuals and couples on a range of issues.
- Specialised therapy to understand your eating or relationship with food.
- Adoption Counselling (I am a Barnados approved adoption counsellor).
- evening and weekend appointments available.
I hope the information provided will assist you in deciding whether now is the right time in your life to find out more about counselling and whether the personalised service I offer can help you in addressing any issues that may be challenging you in life. I would welcome the opportunity to talk you through any questions you might have about therapy, what it is and what it isn’t and how it could assist you in moving forward. Please feel free to call or drop me an email. Alternatively, you may want to book a reduced fee consultation before committing to further sessions.
I look forward to us working together.
Alison Ballantyne MBACP (Accred.)